(until January 15, 2018)
(from January 16, 2018)
|Regular||€ 160||€ 180|
|Reduced registration fee
(not permanent positions)
|€ 100||€ 120|
|Reduced registration fee
|€ 50||€ 70|
|Field trip (optional)||€ 25|
- The registration of participation is binding
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 50% back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable as soon as possible (preferably within 7 days following submission of the registration)
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- At least one author of the accepted manuscripts must register to have the paper published in the conference proceeding
How to pay
The participation fees can be paid upon registration by Bank Transfer (or Credit Card, as soon as possible).
Please have a look below and follow guided steps on the Registration Form.
Hoe to Register for Conference Participation
To register as conference participant, you need an account in the ConfTool system of this event. The account allows to access registration details and payment information at any time after registration.
1. Create a New ConfTool Account
If you have not obtained a ConfTool account for this conference before, your first step will be to create a new account. As author, member of the program committee or reviewer for this event, you will most likely already hold a ConfTool account. Please use your existing account for registration as participant.
To create a new account, select the link “Register New” on the login page and follow the instructions given there. Please enter your full name and address, and provide a valid e-mail address, as these details are required to contact you and used for name badges, invoices, and receipts.
2. Login to The ConfTool System
If you already hold an account, log in with your user name and password under “Registered Users”. If you have forgotten your user name or password, please follow the links next to the corresponding input fields.
3. The Participant Registration Process
To start the registration process, please click on “Register as Participant” on the overview page of your ConfTool account.
Please state your participant status:
Now check the Conference Registration form to register to participate (price depend on your participant status and the time of registration: in the example below we set Regular status, with an early bird date):
Select if you want to join the Field Trip specifying the total number of participants including any accompanying persons and don’t forget to specify any dietary requirements.
On the next step the system will resume the events and items selected with the corresponding total amount. Please confirm your or enter a different invoice address, the EU VAT ID if the invoice address is located in Europe and chose the Payment method. For now only bank transfer is admitted; payment by credit card will be available soon:
Finally, confirm your entries and the registration terms for participants. Please note that your registration for participation is binding and the full fee has to be paid within the given period.